Blueberry Flavour Concentrate
Eirhorse Blueberry Flavour Concentrate Description:
Our Blueberry Flavor Concentrate convinces with a natural, sweet-fruity blueberry taste and comes from the line of fruit flavors. Fruity berry fun that is guaranteed to taste good and put you in a good mood! The blueberry flavor is suitable for flavoring and making your own liquids and can be mixed with other flavors. In this way you can always create new, individual liquids! Flavors must not be used undiluted and must always be added to a base.
- Highest quality
- Specifications glycol
Flavor for e-liquid: the taste and smell of blueberry - 10g ie 9.74 ml . Made on the basis of the original Italian components and propylene glycol USP / EP 99.93% .
Characterized by a strong concentration and is completely clear, light yellow.
Eirhorse Flavors Qualitative Characteristics of Product
Aromas are produced to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in accordance with the food safety management system ISO 22000.
Second life guaranteed flavors:
Sealed and stored at 5-30 for C, protected from light, have a life of 15 months from the date of manufacture.
Declarations of quality-health:
- Flavors are consistent with the requirements of the Regulation of the Minister of Health dated 4 September 2008 (Journal of Laws No. 177, item. 1092), and in particular those listed in the Annex to the Regulation of acceptable levels of content from the flavors of active ingredients and flavoring ingredients that may adversely affect the human health.
- Flavors are consistent with the requirements of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1334/2008 of 16 December 2008 on flavorings and certain food ingredients with flavoring properties for use in and on foods.
- Flavors do not contain BHT / BHA and antioxidants.
- Flavors do not contain GMO ingredients from genetically modified raw materials - Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2003 on genetically modified food and feed (OJ. EU No L 268).
- Flavors do not contain ingredients subject to radiation (ionizing radiation) as defined in Directive 2000/13/EC and Regulation of the Minister of Health on 20 June 2007 on food irradiation with ionizing radiation (Journal of Laws No. 121, item. 841).
- Flavors do not contain allergenic ingredients listed in the Regulation of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development on 10 July 2007 Annex 1 (Journal of Laws No. 137, item. 966).
- Quantum satis (the smallest amount needed to achieve the desired technological effect).
- The fifth flavor for use in accordance with the applicable regulations is responsible.
Propylene Glycol USP / EP 99.93% used for the production of aromatics Eirhorse ;
Propylene Glycol USP / EP 99.93% Chemical name: 1,2-Propanediol sum formula.: C3H8O2, CH3CH (OH) CH 2 OH CAS: 57-55-6
Second In the health requirements - including:
substances used to make chemical and biological contaminants - heavy metals, aflatoxins, pesticides, residues of veterinary microbiology and other and is suitable for human consumption.